Sunday, August 26, 2012

The journey with me begins today...

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog journey into thirty one days of my life. If you are wondering where thirty one days come from, well I am a Thirty One Gifts Independent Consultant (if you have never heard of it, check my Thirty One website) who not only LOVES promoting and selling the products of this company...I also love how they have and are simplifying my life on my road to a completely organized life. Since anything that helps organizing your life is something I'm passionate about...I choose to show how just about all of our products can be used in your life as I use them in mine. I believe an organized life brings about peace in your mental space which adds joy to our lives and peace on all levels in my life is what I am after.

Through this journey I will try to be as transparent as I can (within limits) to give you a peak into what my joys and pains are dealing with my children (my oldest child has an intellectual disability & ADHD). I am also raising a son with dreams and goals of becoming a better man than most of the men I have seen in my life. I currently live in an apartment and mentally preparing myself for home ownership. I also have a goal to make Thirty One Gifts my Full time Job which will allow me to utilize many of my God given talents that I am currently not using in my corporate day job. I'm 37 and a dreamer and believe that God will fulfill all or most of my dreams as long as I put in the work...and I DO work-LOL!!!!

So here's to the journey *raise your glasses* LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment